What are the qualities of a good vein doctor near me in NJ?
- Perfect Ratings: When you google, “best vein doctor near me in NJ,” you’ll get a list of several vein doctors in New Jersey. You should filter the vein specialists based on their ratings and reviews. The best vein doctors have five-star ratings with a brilliant set of reviews and testimonials from patients.
- Board Certification: Look for board-certified vein doctors because that’s an object grantor of skills and experience. There’s no such thing as board certification for vein treatments, but you can find doctors who are board-certified in other areas of medicine and healthcare, such as venous medicine and cardiovascular disease.
- ABVLM Recognition: The American Board of Lymphatic and Venous Medicine officially recognizes vein doctors who have made significant contributions to vein care. As such, you should look for ABVLM-certified vein specialists.
- Educational Background: Look for vein doctors with an educational background, having trained at Ivy League universities or other reputable institutions.
- Specialization in Vascular Imaging: Vascular imaging is crucial for the diagnosis and treatment of vein disease. As such, you should look for registered physicians in vascular imaging.
- Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Treatments: Look for vein doctors who have specialized training and experience with minimally invasive varicose vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, and VenaSeal.
- Friendliness and Compassion: Look for friendly and compassionate vein doctors who carefully discuss your goals, expectations, and medical history to provide the most comfortable varicose vein treatments.
- Accessible Location: Finally, you should look for accessible vein doctors in Northern New Jersey. You should ideally find vein doctors with clinics less than an hour from your location.
Dr. Todd Kobrinski and Dr. Sareh Rajaee are the two best vein doctors in New Jersey because they meet all of the qualities mentioned above. Both of them are board-certified vein specialists who have performed hundreds of minimally invasive varicose vein treatments while maintaining a perfect track record. You can find Dr. Kobrinski and Dr. Rajaee in Vein Treatment Clinic’s offices in Paramus and Clifton, respectively.
What are the qualities of good vein centers in NJ?
- Best Vein Doctors: You should look for vein centers with the best vein doctors in New Jersey. The best vein treatment centers have strict requirements for vein specialists. You should find a vein center that exclusively has board-certified vein doctors.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: Look for vein treatment centers with cutting edge technologies and equipment, such as VNUS, ClariVein, and ClosureFAST.
- Minimally Invasive Varicose Vein Treatments: The vein center should only provide minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. You should avoid vein centers that recommend surgical procedures for vascular disease treatment.
- Location: Finally, look for a vein center close to your location, ideally within an hour’s drive.
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best state-of-the-art vein centers in New Jersey. Our vein center is a part of VIP Medical Group, one of the largest and most reputable collectives of vein doctors and vein centers in the United States. Vein Treatment Clinic currently has two offices in New Jersey, located in Paramus and Clifton. Vein Treatment Clinic Paramus is just off NJ-17, next door to Bob’s Furniture. Vein Treatment Clinic Clifton is near the garden state parkway, past the Ford dealership on route 46-E.
What are the best minimally invasive varicose vein treatments?
- Radiofrequency Ablation: During this minimally invasive procedure, the vein doctor destroys the diseased saphenous vein by channeling thermal energy through a catheter inserted under ultrasound guidance. Once the diseased vein collapses, the accumulated blood reroutes to healthier veins, restoring smooth blood circulation to the heart.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: During this minimally invasive procedure, the vein doctor collapses the affected saphenous vein by channeling laser energy through an endovenous laser inserted under ultrasound guidance. Removing the diseased vein allows the accumulated blood to flow into healthier veins, restoring smooth blood circulation to the heart.
- VenaSeal: During this minimally invasive treatment, the vein doctor injects a medical adhesive into the diseased saphenous vein. The vein glue seals the diseased vein’s walls, shutting it down. The accumulated blood flows to healthier veins, restoring smooth blood circulation to the heart.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: During this procedure, the vein doctor removes superficial varicose veins through incisions on the surface of the skin. Ambulatory phlebectomy is a cosmetic procedure that removes the visible varicose veins from the skin after the primary treatment.
- Sclerotherapy: During this procedure, the vein specialist injects a medicine called sclerosant into the spider veins. Sclerosant turns the spider veins into hardened scar tissues that eventually get absorbed by the body, fading away from the skin. Sclerotherapy is a cosmetic procedure that removes the visible spider veins without affecting the underlying diseased vein.
Minimally invasive varicose vein treatments are non-surgical, and they cause minimal pain or discomfort. They have a 97% success rate with a negligible risk of side effects or complications. All minimally invasive varicose vein treatments are in-office and outpatient procedures that conclude within an hour in the vein doctor’s office. There’s no downtime, and you can resume most of your daily activities immediately after the procedure.
Schedule an appointment with our vein doctors and vein centers today.
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the best vein centers in New Jersey. Our vein doctors carefully diagnose the root cause of your varicose veins to curate the ideal minimally invasive treatment plan. For more information, please schedule an appointment with our vein doctors and vein centers today.