Step 1: Look for vein clinics near your home or place of work
You should ideally look for vein clinics near your home or place of work. That’s because advanced vein treatments are extremely simple lunchtime procedures that conclude within 30 to 60 minutes, allowing you to resume your daily activities without much interference. But the only way you can truly benefit from that is if the vein clinic is a short drive away. Furthermore, some vein treatments involve multiple sessions, so you need a vein clinic you can access repeatedly.
If you’re in Passaic County, you can find the nearest vein clinics in Clifton or Woodland Park:
- The Clifton vein clinic is at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, just past the Ford dealership on 46-E.
- The Woodland Park vein clinic is at 1167 McBride Ave Suite 2, near the Garden State Plaza.
Step 2: Examine the vein clinics’ reviews and ratings on Google or Facebook
You can learn a lot about a vein clinic from their patient testimonials and reviews. Patients can leave unbiased and unfiltered reviews for their vein clinics and vein doctors, giving you an authentic view of the vein clinic’s reputation. You should ideally look for vein clinics with 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients. That often indicates a perfect track record with excellent standards of vein care.
The spider vein and varicose vein clinic in Paramus, NJ, has excellent reviews. One of their recent patients wrote:
“The spider vein and varicose vein clinic was very pleasant when making appointments, calling to confirming my appointments, and dealing with my insurance. I highly recommend Dr. Kobrinski and his team, I have no more pain in my legs and they look amazing too. I am beyond satisfied with the success of the procedures performed by Dr. Kobrinski!”
Step 3: Learn more about the vein doctors and their credentials
When you narrow down on a selection of top-rated and nearby vein clinics in New Jersey, you should focus more on their vein doctors. After all, the vein doctors will be treating your condition, so you must ensure that they’re skilled, experienced, and friendly. You can explore the vein clinics’ vein doctors’ credentials from their websites. You should ideally look for board-certified vein doctors with specialized training in the latest minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. It helps if they’re officially certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, but that’s not a necessity.
The spider vein and varicose vein clinics in New Jersey are famous for their strict requirements for vein doctors. They individually select vein doctors from the country’s leading medical schools, residency programs, and fellowships. Furthermore, their vein doctors have to undergo board certification from the ABVLM, which firmly establishes them as the country’s top 1% vein doctors. Furthermore, they must also stay abreast of the latest developments in vein care and only provide cutting-edge minimally invasive vein treatments. Those are a lot of requirements to meet, and only the country’s best vein doctors make the cut.
The spider vein and varicose vein clinics in New Jersey are led by Dr. Sareh Rajaee and Dr. Todd Kobrinski:
- Dr. Sareh Rajaee is an ABVLM-certified vein specialist. She obtained her medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University and completed an integrated Vascular Surgery Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She has specialized training in the treatment of peripheral arterial disease and deep and superficial vein disease.
- Dr. Todd Kobrinski is an immensely talented vein doctor. He completed eight years of extensive post-graduate training through the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City, which included three years of residency and five years of fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Step 4: Look for vein clinics providing the latest minimally invasive varicose vein and spider vein treatments
You must look for vein clinics specializing in the latest minimally invasive treatments for spider veins and varicose veins. In the not-too-distant past, varicose veins could only be treated using surgical procedures, such as vein ligation, vein stripping, and venous bypass surgery. These varicose vein surgeries are still available, and some vein doctors still recommend them, even though they’re more complicated and risky, with a lower rate of success.
Minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments transformed the medical field of phlebology. With minimally invasive procedures, vein doctors can identify and treat the root cause of your vein problems without surgery. The procedures involve injections or small incisions on the skin’s surface — nothing more. They conclude within an hour, following which you can resume your daily activities with no downtime or complications.
The spider vein and varicose vein clinics in New Jersey provide the following vein treatments:
- Radiofrequency ablation for chronic venous insufficiency
- Endovenous laser ablation for chronic venous insufficiency
- VenaSealfor chronic venous insufficiency
- ClariVeinfor large, tortuous varicose veins
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy for superficial varicose veins
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins
Step 5: Request free insurance verification before scheduling an appointment
You should always request free insurance verification before scheduling an appointment. This allows you to identify vein clinics that will actively work towards minimizing your financial burden. The vein clinics in New Jersey accept all major insurance plans, and they provide free insurance verification for all patients. Furthermore, each patient is assigned an insurance concierge who handles all the insurance details on their behalf. This liberates you from the messy process of dealing with insurance providers.