You can find state-of-the-art vein clinics in Clifton, Paramus, and Woodland Park
VIP Medical Group is one of the country’s leading collectives of state-of-the-art vein clinics. They manage IAC-accredited and advanced vein clinics in New York, New Jersey, California, and Texas, with three offices in New Jersey.
Their vein clinics in New Jersey are distributed between Bergen County and Passaic County — Clifton, Paramus, and Woodland Park.
- The vein clinic in Clifton is located at 1117 US-46 Suite 205, right off NJ-3.
- The vein clinic in Paramus is located at 140 NJ-17 #103, close to Garden State Plaza.
- The vein clinic in Woodland Park is located at 1167 McBride Ave Suite 2, close to Garden State Plaza.
You can schedule an appointment at your nearest vein clinic online or call +1 973-447-1383
It’s always a good idea to read patient testimonials and reviews before scheduling an appointment
Before booking an appointment at the vein clinic, it’s a good idea to read their patient testimonials and reviews. Patients can leave honest and unbiased reviews for their vein clinics on Google, Facebook, or Real Self.
The vein clinics in New Jersey have 5-star reviews and ratings from all patients, evidence of a perfect track record and excellent standards of vein care.
One of the vein clinic’s recent patients said, “Professional staff, very knowledgeable, kind, and gentle doctor. Dr. Rajaee made me feel so comfortable right from the start. I look forward to finishing my treatment… the results are great!”
Dr. Rajaee and Dr. Kobrinski are two of the best vein doctors in New Jersey
Besides having some of the best state-of-the-art vein clinics in the country, VIP Medical Group also hires some of the best board-certified vein doctors. They individually select vein doctors from the country’s leading residencies, fellowships, and medical schools.
Furthermore, the VIP vein doctors undergo board certification from the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, which only certifies the country’s leading vein doctors for their contributions to vein care. As such, board-certified vein doctors are guaranteed to be some of the country’s most qualified vein specialists.
Dr. Sareh Rajaee and Dr. Todd Kobrinski are currently two of the best vein doctors in New Jersey — they see patients at the vein clinics in Clifton, Paramus, and Woodland Park. Below, we highlight their unique credentials.
Dr. Sareh Rajaee
- Board-certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Specialized training in vascular imaging and minimally invasive vein treatments
- Double majors in Biomedical Engineering and German from the University of Rhode Island
- Medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University
- Master’s in Public Health from the Harvard School of Public Health
- Integrated Vascular Surgery Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Specialized training in open and endovascular procedures for chronic venous insufficiency
Dr. Todd Kobrinski
- Specialized training in venous medicine and cardiovascular disease
- Bachelor’s and Master of Science degrees from The George Washington University
- Medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida
- Post-graduate training through the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City
- Residency in Internal Medicine through the Icahn School of Medicine
- Fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology through the Icahn School of Medicine
- Published in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
State-of-the-art spider vein and varicose vein clinics should have IAC accreditation
The state-of-the-art VIP vein clinics in New Jersey undergo a voluntary IAC accreditation process to establish themselves as vein centers of excellence.
The Intersocietal Accreditation Commission is an organization that certifies medical centers that meet their high standards of safety and patient care. Only a handful of vein clinics pass their rigorous tests and requirements, thus establishing them as some of the best vein clinics in the country.
The VIP vein clinics in New Jersey are IAC-accredited, which means they follow the strictest standards of patient care and safety.
Comprehensive vein care involves identifying the root cause of your spider veins and varicose veins
Most vein clinics and medical centers treat spider veins as cosmetic problems. While spider veins are harmless, they’re often indicative of underlying vein disease, which can lead to numerous health problems. That’s why your vein doctors must always diagnose vein disease before curating a treatment plan. Treating spider veins without addressing the root cause would lead to a relapse.
The vein doctors at the vein clinics in New Jersey specialize in comprehensive vein care. They examine your leg veins, review your medical history, and discuss your symptoms to determine the likelihood of vein disease. They also perform ultrasound scans to visualize the direction of blood flow in your leg veins and confirm the presence or absence of vein disease. This allows them to curate the ideal minimally invasive vein treatments.
Look for vein clinics that offer the latest, cutting-edge, minimally invasive vein treatments
The VIP vein clinics in New Jersey provide the latest, cutting-edge, minimally invasive vein treatments. Their treatment options include radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, venaseal, ambulatory phlebectomy, and sclerotherapy. These are in-office and outpatient procedures that conclude within an hour without downtime, ensuring optimal results and safety.
Your vein specialists and vein clinics must provide free insurance verification
The VIP vein clinics in New Jersey always provide free insurance verification before the appointment. The insurance concierge will contact your providers on your behalf and help maximize your insurance coverage, thereby helping you achieve reasonable vein treatments.