#1. Accessible location in Woodland Park
You must look for extremely accessible vein clinics in Woodland Park, NJ. That’s because location and accessibility are essential for vein treatment, which often involves multiple sessions. Most vein treatments conclude within an hour, so you can easily schedule the treatment into your lunch break without taking time off work, but only if the vein clinic is close to your place. You can find some of the most accessible vein clinics in Woodland Park near your location via Google.
The Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Clinic is widely considered one of the best vein clinics in Woodland Park, NJ. It’s also the most accessible vein clinic in the region, close to Garden State Plaza at 1167 McBride Ave Suite 2, Woodland Park, NJ. If you’re in Passaic County, this is the ideal vein clinic for you. You can also visit this vein clinic’s sister offices in Clifton or Paramus. You may schedule an appointment online or call +1 973-381-2115.
#2. Highly experienced vein doctors
You should look for highly experienced vein doctors with excellent credentials and, preferably, board certification from the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. Board-certified vein doctors are widely considered the best vein doctors in Woodland Park, NJ, because they’re guaranteed to have accomplished numerous challenging professional milestones. Vein doctors can only get board-certified after they complete complex residency programs and fellowships, and they must stay abreast of the latest developments in vein care.
The vein doctors at the vein clinic in Woodland Park, NJ, certainly meet those requirements. They’re individually selected from the country’s leading residency programs, fellowships, and medical schools, such as Harvard Medical School and Yale Medical School. Furthermore, they undergo ABVLM board certification to establish themselves as the country’s leading vein experts, with specialized training in minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments. The vein clinic in Woodland Park, NJ, is led by Dr. Rajaee and Dr. Kobrinski.
Dr. Sareh Rajaee
- Board-certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Undergraduate studies at the University of Rhode Island
- Double majors in Biomedical Engineering and German
- Medical doctorate from the Alpert Medical School at Brown University
- Master’s in Public Health from the Harvard School of Public Health
- Vascular Surgery Residency at Yale New Haven Hospital
Dr. Todd Kobrinski
- Bachelor’s and Master of Science degrees from The George Washington University
- Medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida
- Eight years of post-graduate training through the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City
- Three years of Residency in Internal Medicine through the Icahn School of Medicine
- Five years of Fellowships in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology through the Icahn School of Medicine
- Publications in the American Journal of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
#3. Vascular imaging tests before the treatment
Most patients contact vein clinics because of spider veins and varicose veins. There’s a common assumption that spider veins are harmless and only require cosmetic procedures, but that’s inaccurate. Spider veins are often caused by chronic venous insufficiency, a circulatory disorder wherein the collapse of vein valves leads to blood accumulation in the leg veins. As blood continues accumulating in leg veins, you experience vascular dilation and the formation of spider veins and varicose veins.
Unfortunately, most vein clinics and vein doctors treat spider veins without addressing the root cause. However, treating spider veins without diagnosing chronic venous insufficiency increases the risk of a relapse. That’s why you must find vein clinics that perform comprehensive vascular imaging tests before your treatment. The vein clinic in Woodland Park, for example, performs duplex ultrasound scans to visualize the direction of blood flow in leg veins, which reveals the presence or absence of chronic venous insufficiency, facilitating comprehensive vein care.
#4. Minimally invasive vein treatments
You must avoid vein clinics that provide traditional vascular surgeries for varicose veins and vein disease, such as vein ligation, vein stripping, and venous bypass surgery. Surgical treatments have a high risk of complications, and they involve multiple excisions, hospitalization, and downtime. Comparatively, minimally invasive vein treatments are safer and more effective, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime or complications. As such, you should only consider vein clinics specializing in minimally invasive vein treatments.
The vein clinic in Woodland Park, NJ, only provides minimally invasive vein treatments, such as:
- Radiofrequency Ablation: The vein doctor inserts a catheter into the diseased vein via a small incision on the skin’s surface. The catheter generates thermal energy to collapse the diseased vein.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation: The vein doctor inserts a laser fiber into the diseased vein via a small incision on the skin’s surface. The laser fiber generates laser energy to destroy the diseased vein.
- VenaSeal: The vein doctor injects an FDA-approved vein glue into the diseased vein to seal its walls shut, turning it into a hardened tissue eventually absorbed by the body.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: The vein doctor makes small incisions on the skin’s surface to extract the superficial varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy: The vein doctor injects a medicine called sclerosant into spider veins. The sclerosant solution fuses the spider veins’ walls, turning them into hardened scar tissues eventually metabolized by the body.
#5. Free insurance verification for everyone
Finally, you must look for vein clinics that accept all major insurance plans, actively help with insurance coverage, and provide free insurance verification. The vein clinic in Woodland Park, NJ, meets all of those requirements — they provide free insurance verification before your appointment and provide a complete overview of the treatment costs in advance.